Gunfire Echoes Gunfire Echoes

grey box

i also incountered a grey box. it is bearable but when i level up i cannot see the first few choices. other than that great game.

The Torture Chamber II The Torture Chamber II

BWAAAHAHAHHA

LIDSEY LOHAN! THAT WAS BEAUTIFULLL i loved it

Nicholas' Weird Adventure Nicholas' Weird Adventure

the ending was funny

the ending was a bit anti climactic. and sort of pissed me off, but it was funny enough to not make me go into a rage. lol.

fucking otaku guy

Gothic Gundown Gothic Gundown

fun game

ah this game takes me bake to the old Newgrounds games. illwillpress is overrated, and the motion tweens are simple. but i like a few of his episodes. mainly the rants. but i wish he wouldn't be such a pussy and say the damn names like mcdonalds and stuff like that.

but nice game. kinda funny a good5 minutes well spent

BLOBS! (demo) BLOBS! (demo)

nice

its a nice little game. i hope u make a story line for it or somthing to make it a little better

Sonic the Pervert Sonic the Pervert

good game

its an alright game but i never beat it cuz i got to 1 last piece of clothing on tails but they were all gone.

P.S. if u want i could e-mail u some pics for sonic the pervert 2 (if i ever find any) or some pics for final fantasy i got alot of them (i would be more helpful torward a Cloud the pervert game since i got alot of Tifa and Aries pics) so tell me what u think

Yeowi responds:

I actually drew all the pics for this game myself. Thought those Tifa and Aries pics maybe good for reference. Cloud the pervert sounds real funny, it might just work. If you want to, send me the pics, though there is no garauntee that I will make the game.

AB: Spindle AB: Spindle

Very good dude

I cant wait for Spindle 2: Spindle goes to hell cuz im dieing to know what the hell is up with spindle at the end hurry up i cant wait.

P.S. this game is the FUCKIN SHIT!!!!!!!! Great Job!!!!!!

Dr. Phil Soundboard Dr. Phil Soundboard

Sorry just not that great

it wasnt all that good but try somthing eles

Pointless Waste Of Time Pointless Waste Of Time

whoaaaa

step 1: smoke a joint

step 2: watch movie

outcome... 5 hours of staring at computer

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

cooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cool game, and is anyone geting the delux version i see so many people askin, damn!

P.S. send me a copy of the delux version at Jezzzter@aol.com